Eyelash Extensions at Illume Franklin and Waukesha
Enhance the length, volume, and fullness of your lashes! Our Lash Technicians take an artistic approach when it comes to performing eyelash extensions. They use hand-made lash fans that allow for more customization, volume, and better lash retention compared to generic, pre-made lash fans. Hand-made lashes can also correct natural lashes and balance out the volume of your lashes.
We will work with you to achieve your desired look. You can choose from:
- Classic Extensions – a natural look that adds extra length.
- Volumizing Extensions – a full dramatic look.
- Custom Extensions – a hybrid set to customize your ideal length and curl of your extensions.
This process is extremely effective at enhancing your eyes and looks incredible on everyone.
Lash Lift & Tint
A Lash Lift & Tint enhances the shape and color of your natural lashes. Think of it as a “perm” for your lashes that can up to last 4 – 6 weeks. April uses Lush Lift’s hydrating formula that won’t break or damage your lashes. There are three steps to a lash lift:
- Strengthening Lift Cream, alters the lash shape without damaging the lashes.
- Conditioning Set Cream, sets the lashes in their new shape.
- Nourishing Lash Pack, a rich mask that deeply moisturizes the lashes.
You’ll walk out with lifted, healthy, and beautiful lashes! We offer our Lash Lift & Tint Combo for $95. Request to book here.
Lash Lift & Tint
REQUEST A CONSULTATION
Common Eyelash Extension Questions:
- Lash Maintenance: Your eyelash extensions will last longer if they are cared for. April will guide you in proper, daily lash maintenance.
- Virtually Waterproof: While you can’t get them wet in the first 48 hours, you can still swim, shower, and sweat in your extensions.
- Pain-Free: The entire process is virtually painless for almost everyone, from start to finish.
- Safety: Plastic surgeons, Dermatologists, and Aestheticians agree that eyelash extensions are safe. Eyelash extensions do not damage your natural lashes when applied properly.
“Keep It Squeaky” Rose Water Lash Cleanser
This gentle lash cleanser will bring luxury to your daily lash care routine! Rose water contains antibacterial, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory properties and hyaluronic acid provides hydration to your lash line.
Latisse® Eyelash Enhancement Solution
LATISSE® solution is a growth treatment for hypotrichosis (inadequate or not enough eyelashes). In fact, it’s the first FDA-approved treatment clinically proven to grow lashes. And it’s the first lash growth product of its kind available by prescription. So you’ll need to talk to your doctor to see if it’s right for you.
LATISSE® grows lashes longer, fuller and darker.
LATISSE® solution is a once-nightly treatment you apply topically to the base of your upper eyelashes, as instructed by your doctor. Then, gradually, the results come in. You may start to see more length in as little as 4 weeks and you should achieve full growth in 16 weeks. It’s not an illusion of growth. It’s real lash growth.
How LATISSE® works.
LATISSE® makes lash growth possible because of its active ingredient: bimatoprost. Although the precise mechanism of action is unknown, LATISSE® is believed to affect the growth (anagen) phase of the eyelash hair cycle in two ways: first, it increases the length of this phase, and second, it increases the number of hairs in this growth phase.
Revitalash® Advanced Eyelash Conditioner & Serum
Original, one-of-a-kind, Ophthalmologist developed eyelash conditioner that enhances the look of lashes and protects against breakage, while improving health, flexibility and strength, for lashes that thrive, naturally.
Schedule your appointment with April at our MedSpa and let her help you customize the right approach for you to have the eyelashes you always dreamed of. CALL or TEXT 414-439-3000 to schedule your appointment today!
For a lot of people, their wedding day is one of the happiest days of their lives. Not only do they get to marry the love of their life, but they get to enjoy it with family, great drinks, and endless photos. As a bride, you want the day to be perfect, and that...
When the weather gets colder, a lot of people may notice that their skin gets dried out easier, or they are needing to reapply lotion more often as the day goes on. But why is this? Every winter, especially in the Midwest, people find themselves dealing with dry skin....
When you ask someone what they notice first about someone, a lot of the times the answer is “their smile.” If you are feeling self-conscious about your lips, you could be hiding that smile that people adore. Whether you were born with thinner lips, want to replace...