Balance Your Profile with Chin Filler at Illume
Balance your profile and bring out a recessive chin with non-surgical chin augmentation, also known as chin filler. It’s a popular procedure for anyone looking to improve their side profile or restore volume to their lower face. The procedure is completely customized, giving you a beautiful, natural result. Book a complimentary chin filler consultation today!
Chin Filler at Illume
Non-Surgical Chin Augmentation, also known as chin filler, is a non-invasive procedure using dermal fillers to add volume to the chin area. Our dermal fillers at Illume are made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body.
Chin filler is a customized treatment, based on your own facial anatomy and aesthetic goals. This treatment can balance facial asymmetry, bring out a recessive chin, add definition to the chin and jawline, and minimize the appearance of a double chin.
While it will take several weeks for the filler to completely settle in, results can be noticed immediately. The procedure also requires minimal downtime. Request a free chin filler consultation with our experienced Registered Nurse Injectors today!
Benefits of Chin Filler
- balance asymmetry
- add contour and definition to the chin and jawline
- restore volume to the lower face
- add volume to a recessive chin
- correct a dimple or cleft chin
- minimize the look of a double chin
- results can be noticed immediately
- non-invasive, minimal downtime
chin Filler Consultation
A personal consultation is recommended anyone considering chin filler. During this meeting, one of our experienced Registered Nurse Injectors will recommend the best treatment options. Our RN Injectors strive for natural-looking results. We offer complimentary chin filler consultations. Request a chin filler consultation with us today!
How Long does Chin Filler last?
Most patients achieve desired results in one treatment and results can last 12-18 months.
About the Chin Filler Procedure at Illume
After establishing your aesthetic goals with your injector, a topical numbing cream is applied to minimize discomfort. A chin filler appointment can last about 45 minutes – 1 hour. There is little to no downtime with this procedure, but it takes a few weeks for the filler to completely settle in. Some bruising and swelling may occur. Our highly trained nurse injectors at Illume will guide you in post-treatment care.
Our dermal fillers used in this procedure are made of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar in our bodies that uses water to help add volume.
- Juvéderm™ Filler – JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC injectable gel is designed for deep injection for augmentation of the chin region to improve the chin profile. Adding volume to the chin area creates shape and definition for adults over 21 years of age. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC provides natural-looking and long-lasting results that last up to 2 years with optimal treatment.
- Restylane is a dermal filler that can be used to add volume to your face, lips, and hands.
Before and After
Chin Filler Gallery
Chin Filler treatments are provided at our Franklin, Milwaukee and Waukesha locations. Our experienced RN Injectors are specially trained to provide chin filler at our physician-supervised medspas. Contact us today to learn more about chin filler and how we can help you achieve your aesthetic goals.