Intimate Bleaching at Illume
Intimate bleaching is the safest and most effective way to lighten dark skin in your intimate areas, regardless of your gender, age, and race. Book a complimentary consult with one of our experienced aestheticians today!
What is Intimate Bleaching?
Intimate bleaching, such as anal bleaching, vaginal bleaching, and others, is the safest and most effective way to lighten dark skin in your intimate areas, regardless of your gender, age, and race. Feel better at Illume Cosmetic Surgery and MedSpa, where we offer medical grade and all-natural treatment options to lighten the skin in your intimate areas, including vagina, areolas, anus, and genitals.
We also offer skin lightening treatments to brighten up the skin in other problematic areas, such as your knees, elbows, and underarms.
Is it Common to Have Discolored Intimate Areas?
Yes, it’s more common than people think. The main causes for hyperpigmentation include hormonal changes, pregnancy, age, skin injury, hair removal, and inflammation.
Types of Bleaching Services:
- Anal Bleaching (30 minutes)
- Vaginal Bleaching
- Underarms (30 minutes)
- Inner Thigh/Groin (30 minutes)
- Labia Majora (30 minutes)
- Knees (30 minutes)
- Elbows (30 minutes)
- Areola (30 minutes)
- After Care Advice
Anyone can get a visibly smoother, softer, and flawless intimate area with our advanced skin treatments. We offer two treatment options:
Dermamelan® Intimate, a single application skin brightening peel, is a Medical Grade option available only in physician supervised medical spas. This intensive depigementation program includes a home kit for regulation and continued treatment of hyperpigmentation. It is safe for all skin types and results are available after a single clinical session.
Dermamelan® Intimate is a professional, medical grade depigmentation method for the intimate area. It was developed in collaboration with specialized gynecologists, specifically for the genital-perineal, perianal area, mons pubis, inner thighs and groins.
Its depigmenting action is complemented with an anti-aging action that makes it a unique, all-in-one treatment. The high concentration of essential lipids and bio-mimetic composition in the formula allows for high skin tolerability.
The Dermamelan® Intimate method is a 2-stage protocol: intensive depigmentation at the clinic in phase 1 and treatment for home use in phase 2. The combination of the in clinic treatment and at home treatment ensures higher depigmenting efficacy, greater comfort during treatment, and lower risk of repigmentation. Compliance with the home schedule is essential to meet the depigmenting objective in both the short and long term. See more information on Phase 1 and Phase 2 below.
To make this procedure accessible to all our patients we provide Financing options.
Call (414) 439-3000 for a cosmetic consultation.
What causes skin darkening?
Skin darkening be caused by shaving, aging, hormones, pregnancy, melasma, ethnicity, melanin production, scarring or stretch marks.
Dermamelan® Intimate Phase 1
Phase 1 includes four steps.
- The Dermamelan® Intimate peel is applied. The peel improves skin texture, tone and radiance. Intensifies the action of active ingredients.
- A post-peel neutralizing spray is used to soothe and rebalance the skin.
- The Dermamenlan® Intimate Mask is applied. The professional mask stimulates skin renewal and removes any existing pigmentation.
- The Dermamelan® Intimate Occlusive Film is applied over the treated area to facilitate the action of the active ingredients. The film is left on for two hours.
Dermamelan® Intimate Phase 2
Phase 2 includes three steps.
- You’ll remove the occlusive film and intimate mask after two hours following application at the clinic.
- Apply the post-procedure crystal fiber intimate mask over the treated area. The hydrogel mask is rich in soothing, moisturizing active ingredients. It also reduces the discomfort and possible irritations caused by the treatment.
- Forty-eight hours after the end of the protocol at the clinic, apply one or two pulses of Dermamelan Intimate Home Depigmenting Gel Cream to cover the treated area. The gel cream contains depigmenting and regenerating action that intensifies the result of clinic treatment.
Get in Touch
With board-certified plastic surgeons, two state certified surgical operating rooms, an anesthesiologist, and a team of specialized, credentialed nurses Illume provides ready availability for whatever cosmetic service or surgery you need. Let us help you Live Life Beautifully!
Call or text: 414-439-3000