Intimate Bleaching in Milwaukee, Franklin, and Waukesha
Intimate Bleaching at Illume
Intimate bleaching is the safest and most effective way to lighten dark skin in your intimate areas, regardless of your gender, age, and race. Book a complimentary consult with one of our experienced aestheticians today!
What Is Intimate Bleaching?
Intimate bleaching such as anal bleaching and vaginal bleaching, is the safest and most effective way to lighten dark skin in your intimate areas, regardless of your gender, age, and race. At Illume, we offer Dermamelan Intimate, a safe, medical-grade option to lighten the skin in your intimate areas, including the vagina, areolas, anus, and genitals.
Having discolored intimate areas is more common than people think. The main causes of hyperpigmentation include hormonal changes, pregnancy, age, skin injury, hair removal, and inflammation. Anyone can get a visibly smoother, softer, and flawless intimate area with our advanced skin treatment. We also offer skin-lightening treatments to brighten up the skin in other problematic areas, such as your knees, elbows, and underarms.
About the Intimate Bleaching Treatment
The Dermamelan® Intimate Bleaching treatment we offer includes a single in-clinic treatment and a take-home kit. The in-clinic treatment is a single-application skin brightening peel. This medical-grade peel is only available at physician-supervised medical spas. The take-home kit includes an intensive depigmentation program for regulation and continued treatment of hyperpigmentation. It’s safe for all skin types and results are visible after a single clinical session.
intimate bleaching Consultation
We offer complimentary skincare consultations. During this meeting with one of our licensed aestheticians, they will assess your skin, go over the treatment in detail, and answer any questions you may have. Request a consult today!
About dermamelan intimate phase 1 and 2
Phase 1 includes four steps:
- The Dermamelan® Intimate peel is applied. The peel improves skin texture, tone and radiance. Intensifies the action of active ingredients.
- A post-peel neutralizing spray is used to soothe and rebalance the skin.
- The Dermamenlan® Intimate Mask is applied. The professional mask stimulates skin renewal and removes any existing pigmentation.
- The Dermamelan® Intimate Occlusive Film is applied over the treated area to facilitate the action of the active ingredients. The film is left on for two hours.
Phase 2 includes three steps:
- You’ll remove the occlusive film and intimate mask after two hours following application at the clinic.
- Apply the post-procedure crystal fiber intimate mask over the treated area. The hydrogel mask is rich in soothing, moisturizing active ingredients. It also reduces the discomfort and possible irritations caused by the treatment.
- Forty-eight hours after the end of the protocol at the clinic, apply one or two pulses of Dermamelan Intimate Home Depigmenting Gel Cream to cover the treated area. The gel cream contains depigmenting and regenerating action that intensifies the result of clinic treatment.
Types of Bleaching Servies We offer
- Anal Bleaching (30 minutes)
- Vaginal Bleaching
- Underarms (30 minutes)
- Inner Thigh/Groin (30 minutes)
- Labia Majora (30 minutes)
- Knees (30 minutes)
- Elbows (30 minutes)
- Areola (30 minutes)
- After Care Advice
Intimate Bleaching at Illume
Intimate bleaching treatments provided at our Franklin, Milwaukee and Waukesha locations are done by a licensed aesthetician and have been proven to show great results. Contact us today to learn more about your options and how we can help you achieve the results you desire!