What is Intimate Bleaching?
Intimate bleaching, such as anal bleaching, vaginal bleaching, and others, is the safest and most effective way to lighten dark skin in your intimate areas, regardless of your gender, age, and race. Feel better at Illume Cosmetic Surgery and MedSpa, where we offer medical grade and all-natural treatment options to lighten the skin in your intimate areas, including vagina, areolas, anus, and genitals.
We also offer skin lightening treatments to brighten up the skin in other problematic areas, such as your knees, elbows, and underarms.
Is it Common to Have Discolored Intimate Areas?
Yes, it’s more common than people think. The main causes for hyperpigmentation include hormonal changes, pregnancy, age, skin injury, hair removal, and inflammation.
Types of Bleaching Services:
- Anal Bleaching (30 minutes)
- Vaginal Bleaching
- Underarms (30 minutes)
- Inner Thigh/Groin (30 minutes)
- Labia Majora (30 minutes)
- Knees (30 minutes)
- Elbows (30 minutes)
- Areola (30 minutes)
- After Care Advice
Anyone can get a visibly smoother, softer, and flawless intimate area with our advanced skin treatments. We offer two treatment options:
Dermamelan® Intimate, a single application skin brightening peel, is a Medical Grade option available only in physician supervised medical spas. This intensive depigementation program includes a home kit for regulation and continued treatment of hyperpigmentation. It is safe for all skin types and results are available after a single clinical session.
Dermamelan® Intimate is a professional, medical grade depigmentation method for the intimate area. It was developed in collaboration with specialized gynecologists, specifically for the genital-perineal, perianal area, mons pubis, inner thighs and groins.
Its depigmenting action is complemented with an anti-aging action that makes it a unique, all-in-one treatment. The high concentration of essential lipids and bio-mimetic composition in the formula allows for high skin tolerability.
The Dermamelan® Intimate method is a 2-stage protocol: intensive depigmentation at the clinic in phase 1 and treatment for home use in phase 2. The combination of the in clinic treatment and at home treatment ensures higher depigmenting efficacy, greater comfort during treatment, and lower risk of repigmentation. Compliance with the home schedule is essential to meet the depigmenting objective in both the short and long term. See more information on Phase 1 and Phase 2 below.
Bryghten Skin Lightening
Bryghten Skin Lightening is an all-natural formula that does not contain harsh chemicals like hydroquinone, kojic acid or mercury.
During the intimate bleaching process, the hyperpigmented skin areas are treated with a compound of safe acids and fruit extracts that are non-abrasive. (See full active ingredient list below.)
Our intimate lightening treatments have proven to work on all skin types and colors, including those with super sensitive skin. The all-natural formula will safely lighten dark skin to a more even skin tone. You will not achieve any hypopigmentation, where the skin becomes lighter than the baseline skin color.
The number of sessions you need depends on how much darker your skin is in the area compared to the rest of your body. The majority of our patients see desired results after the first visit, with their skin getting 1 to 2 shades lighter. Most patients need 3-6 treatments for the best outcome, but again, it depends on how pigmented your skin is.
To make this procedure accessible to all our patients we provide Financing options.
Call (414) 439-3000 for a cosmetic consultation.
What causes skin darkening?
Skin darkening be caused by shaving, aging, hormones, pregnancy, melasma, ethnicity, melanin production, scarring or stretch marks.
Dermamelan® Intimate Phase 1
Phase 1 includes four steps.
- The Dermamelan® Intimate peel is applied. The peel improves skin texture, tone and radiance. Intensifies the action of active ingredients.
- A post-peel neutralizing spray is used to soothe and rebalance the skin.
- The Dermamenlan® Intimate Mask is applied. The professional mask stimulates skin renewal and removes any existing pigmentation.
- The Dermamelan® Intimate Occlusive Film is applied over the treated area to facilitate the action of the active ingredients. The film is left on for two hours.
Dermamelan® Intimate Phase 2
Phase 2 includes three steps.
- You’ll remove the occlusive film and intimate mask after two hours following application at the clinic.
- Apply the post-procedure crystal fiber intimate mask over the treated area. The hydrogel mask is rich in soothing, moisturizing active ingredients. It also reduces the discomfort and possible irritations caused by the treatment.
- Forty-eight hours after the end of the protocol at the clinic, apply one or two pulses of Dermamelan Intimate Home Depigmenting Gel Cream to cover the treated area. The gel cream contains depigmenting and regenerating action that intensifies the result of clinic treatment.
Bryghten Active Lightening Ingredients
The main active lightening ingredients are:
- Phenylethyl Resorcinol: A whitening agent that has been found to have the ability to inhibit tyrosinase activity
- Lactic Acid: AHA To treat hyperpigmentation, age spots and improve uneven skin tone.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C): A stable, water-soluble form of vitamin C that functions as an antioxidant and is potentially effective for brightening an uneven skin tone.
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract: antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and skin-conditioning properties, reduces excess oil.
- Emblica Phyllanthus (Indian Gooseberry) Extract: Contains very high amounts of Vitamin C, or Ascorbic Acid, a powerful antioxidant known to reduce wrinkles, suppress pigmentation, and help skin retain its natural moisture.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C): A soluble derivative of vitamin C, which is non irritating and more stable than pure vitamin C, which means it is well suited for extra sensitive skin.
- Arctostaphylos Uva-Ursi (Bearberry) Leaf Extract: Bearberry extract (Latin name Arctostaphylos uva ursi) has antioxidant properties, and is known to have skin-brightening properties.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Extract: Antioxidant, skin-conditioning agent – humectant, Licorice is a soothing and healing extract used to treat sensitive, irritated or inflamed skin. It also helps to reduce the appearance of age spots and discoloration as a natural skin lightener.
- Morus Alba (Mulberry) Extract: Has antioxidant properties, but its main benefit for skin has to do with calming signs of irritation along with its potential to fade the look of discolorations and uneven skin tone.
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract: high levels of natural antioxidants, particularly Vitamin C. Research has shown the association between application of Vitamin C and the protection of skin from potential UV damage, as well as its ability to help lighten discoloration.
Avoid sweating or getting the treated area wet for a minimum of 2 hours after either 4 step professional treatment has been performed or after using the brighten up 2 step system.
Avoid the sun and always wear a minimum of SPF 30+ to areas that are exposed to UV rays to prevent hyperpigmentation from returning.