Cheek Filler in Milwaukee, Franklin, and Waukesha
Cheek Filler at Illume
Cheek Filler is an injectable dermal filler treatment to restore age-related volume loss or to add volume for those who naturally have less-voluminous cheeks. Define, lift, and contour your midface with cheek filler, leaving you with a rejuvenated and more youthful appearance!
Cheek Filler in Milwaukee
It’s common to lose volume in our cheeks as we age. Cheek filler can restore this lost volume, providing a more youthful and rejuvenated look. Cheekbones, the mid-cheek, and nasolabial folds can be treated with cheek filler.
Cheek filler is a customized treatment, based on your own facial anatomy and aesthetic goals. This treatment can lift and contour your cheekbones and restore or add volume to your midface. Every patients‘ treatment plan is tailored to their needs.
We use dermal fillers for our Cheek Filler treatments. Our dermal fillers at Illume are made of hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance in the body.
While it will take several weeks for the filler to completely settle in, results can be noticed immediately. The procedure also requires minimal downtime. Request a complimentary consultation with our experienced Registered Nurse Injectors today!
Benefits of Cheek Filler at Illume
- contour your cheeks
- add volume and lift your cheeks
- restore age-related volume loss
- results can be noticed immediately
- non-invasive, minimal downtime
Cheek filler Consultation
A personal consultation is recommended for anyone considering cheek filler. During this meeting, one of our experienced Registered Nurse Injectors will recommend the best treatment options. Our RN Injectors strive for natural-looking results for the treatment area, making you look more youthful and rejuvenated. Don’t hesitate to request your free cheek filler consultation today!
How Long Does Cheek Filler Last?
Cheek filler can last up to 1-2 years, dependong on the type of filler used and the individual patient.
About The Cheek Filler Procedure
After establishing your aesthetic goals with your injector, a topical numbing cream is applied to minimize discomfort. A cheek filler appointment can last about 45 minutes – 1 hour. There is little to no downtime with this procedure, but it takes a few weeks for the filler to completely settle in. Some bruising and swelling may occur. Our highly trained nurse injectors at Illume will guide you in post-treatment care.
Our dermal fillers used in this procedure are made of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar in our bodies that uses water to help add volume.
Types of Cheek Filler We Offer
- Juvéderm™ Filler – As you age, the cheeks may flatten and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface, which provides lift and contour to the cheek area. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA XC provides natural-looking and long-lasting results that last up to 2 years with optimal treatment.
- Restylane Filler – As we age and lose volume in the midface, we also lose definition in the cheeks. Restylane Contour is the only cheek filler with XpresHAn Technology™ that restores your natural contour, frees dynamic expression, and refreshes your look. Balancing the science and art of aesthetics, this unique injectable hyaluronic acid gel creates natural-looking, subtly rejuvenated cheeks that are reminiscent of your younger self, but true to what makes you beautiful today. Restylane Lyft, formerly known as Perlane-L®, is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face and hands. Through nonsurgical injections, Restylane Lyft is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks, midface area, and the back of the hands to help complete your aesthetic look — for face and hands.
Are there any side effects of dermal fillers?
Some bruising, redness, and swelling may occur. These are all very minor side effects. Our highly trained nurse injectors at Illume will guide you in post-treatment care.