What is the PCA Oxygenating Trio Skin Treatment?
The PCA Oxygenating Trio Skin Treatment an antioxidant rich therapy to correct and prevent free-radical damage from environmental conditions. It helps stimulate respiration and circulation within the skin. Not only does it promote healing and rejuvenates sluggish, stressed skin, but it also depletes toxins from pollutants, allergens, improper diet, and sun damage. Appropriate for use between peel treatments, this treatment is also ideal for special events. It draws oxygen to the skin’s surface, producing a rosy flush and radiant glow that lasts several days.
Who is the ideal canidate for a PCA Oxygenating Trio facial
- Acne prone skin
- Asphyxiated skin
- Uneven skin tone
- Sluggish, stressed skin
- Dull skin
- Aging skin
What are the side-effects of PCA Oxygenating Trio facial?
How long do the result of PCA Oxygenating Trio facial typically last?
Is PCA Oxygenating Trio facial safe for all skin types?
What are the benefits of PCA Oxygenating Trio facial?
- PCA Oxygenating Trio facial stimulates oxygenation and circulation within the skin.
- It rejuvenates stressed, damaged, acne-affected or sluggish skin.
- It does not cause any unpleasant side effects.
- It is safe on all skin types.
- It has zero downtime.
- It leaves your skin refreshed as well as radiant.
- If you have acne and breakout-prone skin, this facial may be perfect for you.