Sweet Summertime Facial Treatment
Combines the relaxing elements of a facial with a light chemical peel treatment to resurface the skin. Ends with an Acai Berry or Passionfruit Crystal Collagen Gel Mask, packed with antioxidants to nourish your skin. Includes complimentary Illume Rx Skin Perfecting Mist to soothe and bright dull skin.
Enjoy infused water before the treatment and a cool eucalyptus towel after the treatment. $150. Available June 2nd – July 31st 2022. Book below!
Benefits of a Chemical Peel:
- Improving the skin’s color, clarity, tone and texture
- Stimulating new collagen and healthy skin cell growth, resulting in a radiant complexion
- Reducing discoloration caused by sun damage
- Helping to clear up breakouts
- Smoothing away the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Increasing hydration of the skin
- Addressing visible skin imperfections and superficial scars
- Enabling skincare products used at home to be more effective because a peel can remove several layers of skin build-up and congestion, allowing products to penetrate deeper into the skin
Chemical Peels We Offer:
- Micropeel with Facial
- Glow n’ Go Peel
- Custom Retinoic Acid Peel
- ZO 3-Step Peel®
- Glycolic Peel
- Lactic Peel
- Mandelic Peel
- PCA Peels®
Aging is inevitable. Over time, everyone starts to notice the crow’s feet, the frown lines, and the unwanted wrinkles. But thankfully, there is something you can do about it. And you no longer have to break the bank to look your best. Botox treatment is one of the...
Too loose, too blemished, too rough, too wrinkled—the list of issues we have with our skin goes on and on. Thankfully, there’s now a treatment with a list of benefits just as long. Potenza RF Microneedling combines the power of radiofrequency (RF) and microneedling...
Chemical Peel Benefits - Top 10 At Illume Cosmetic Surgery & Medspain Milwaukee, chemical peels are some of the most popular treatments we offer –and for good reason. Chemical peels are used to revitalize and resurface the skin and can be used to address various...