Kenneth D. Dembny, MD
Plastic surgery should enhance a patient´s self confidence and the quality of his or her life. I strive to make each patient´s experience pleasant and rewarding, through an individualized approach which involves a realistic pre-operative evaluation, a thorough education of treatment options and anticipated results, and compassionate post-operative care.
Initial office consultations are designed to allow time for me to establish a comfortable relationship with the patient. My objective is to work with you, to address your individual needs, and achieve the image and result you desire. It is important to allow each patient to share their personal views of their self-image, and then use this as a guide for their self-improvement. A shared understanding of goals is important to optimize achievable results. We will discuss your concerns in detail and review your medical history. A comprehensive physical examination will be performed, and medical photographs will be taken to help formulate a surgical plan. I will present you with the most appropriate treatment alternatives. The benefits and potential risks of any treatment option, surgical or non-surgical, will be considered in detail. You will then be well informed and comfortable with your decision to undergo plastic surgery.
I strive to make´quality´ the core of my practice philosophy and mission. I am a board-certified plastic surgeon with the skills to individualize the treatment to your needs. I will make every effort to ensure that your visit to Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery Specialists is an informative, personal, and pleasant experience. It is our privilege to care for you.
"Dr Dembny is truly amazing. He was absolutely professional with all the measurements he took. Never once make me feel uncomfortable. I’m so incredibly thankful for Dr Dembny and his staff for being the relatable professionals they are. Highly, Highly recommend!!"
More information about
Kenneth D. Dembny, MD
- Diplomate, The American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2001
- Recertification, The American Board of Plastic Surgery, 2011
University of Wisconsin, 1992
INTERNSHIP & RESIDENCY:
Surgery, The Medical College of Wisconsin
Plastic Surgery, The Ohio State University
- The American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- The Wisconsin Society of Plastic Surgeons
- The Wisconsin State Medical Society
- The Milwaukee County Medical Society
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Children´s Hospital of Wisconsin
- St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke´s Medical Center
- St. Luke´s Medical Center – South Shore
- St. Mary´s Hospital – Milwaukee
- St. Mary´s Hospital – Ozaukee
- Surgicenter of Greater Milwaukee
- West Allis Memorial Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-Wauwatosa